This is a delicious healthy meal and is really easy!
- Olive oil
- 1 red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 x 400g can of butter beans in water (drained)
- 1 x 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 red pepper (cut into small pieces)
- 1 courgette (thinly sliced)
- 3 small potatoes (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 sweet potato (peeled and thinly sliced)
- Dried rosemary
- Garlic salt
Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a saucepan, add the red onion, cook on a medium heat for a few minutes then add the garlic, butter beans, chopped tomatoes, red pepper and courgette. Simmer this for about ten minutes.
While the vegetable mix is cooking you can prepare your potatoes. You’ll need to put some olive oil in a bowl, add rosemary and garlic salt then coat the potato slices in the oil mixture.
Cook the hotpot at 180C for about 45 minutes. Enjoy!